- Dr. Verma is trained to perform Advanced Laparoscopic in GI Colorectal & Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery.
- He is also a diligent member of prestigious organizations such as the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (IAGES), Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI), Association of Surgeons of India Delhi Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Indian Medical Association (IMA), as well as Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
Dr. Verma has a collective 16 years of work experience as a medical practitioner.
- laparoscopic cholecystectomy,
- Gastrectomy, and
- Colorectal surgeries.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Dr. Verma is a fellowship-holder in minimal access surgery, FMAS, in G.I Surgery, FIAGES, and bariatric surgery.
- Consultant, Handa Hospital, 2008
- Senior Resident, RML Hospital, New Delhi
- MS (General Surgery)
- Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery
- Fellowship in Colo-Rectal Surgery
- Fellowship in Hepatobiliary Surgery
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.