- Dr. Singh is training in “Assisted Reproduction Techniques and Vitrification” at Krishna IVF clinic in Vizag in December 2008.
- He finds keen interest in the management of sperm Cryobank and monitors the quality check of Andrology and IVF laboratories.
- He has pursued his MBBS from well-known GSVM Medical College in 2002 and MD in Anatomy from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2007.
He has over 16 years of work experience working as a Urologist and Andrologist and is known for carrying out In-vitro Fertilization (IVF).
- Embryo culture,
- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF),
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI),
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically-selected sperm injection (IMSI),
- Management of Sperm Cryobank, and
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
List of Treatments
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- Blastocyst Culture and Transfer
- Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation
- Fertility Surgeries
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure ICSI
- IUD Insertion – Intrauterine Device Insertion
- IUI – Intrauterine Insemination
- IVF with Donor Eggs
- IVF – 1 cycle own egg and sperm + ICSI including Injections
- IVF- 2 Cycle own egg and sperm
- IVF-1 cycle own egg and sperm + IMSI including Injections
- Laser Assisted Hatching (LAH) Procedure
- Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- Ovulation Induction Procedure
- Peritoneal Oocyte and Sperm Transfer (PROST)
- Ovary Simulation
- Semen Analysis
- TESA/ PESA
- Test-tube baby
- Therapeutic Donor Insemination (TDI)
- Transvaginal Oocyte Retrieval (TVOR) (Oocyte Retrieval)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi, 2009
- Senior Resident, VMM college and Safdarjung hospital, 2008
- Senior Resident, DDU hospital, Ludhiana, 2004
- Senior Resident, Dayal Medical Center, Ludhiana, 2003
- MD, 2007, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MBBS, 2002, GSVM Medical college
Achievements and Awards
- Singh is the first clinical embryologist in India to be certified as a Senior Clinical Embryologist by the prestigious European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- Is an active member of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR),
- Indian Fertility Society (IFS), and
- Academy of Clinical Embryologists (ACE).
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.