- Is a fellow of House Ear Institute, UCLA
- Author of a research paper titled- ‘Mycotic Pseudoaneurysm of Internal Carotid Artery Induced by Skull Base Osteomyelitis’
Currently serving as an ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist with vast areas of specialisations.
- Congenital Ear Problem Treatment,
- Tonsillitis Treatment,
- Ear Reconstruction, and
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Senior resident, AIIMS, Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery
- Senior resident, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi
- Currently working as ENT Consultant at FMRI
- MBBS from Gujarat University, India in 2010,
- MS – ENT from the University of Delhi in 2014
- DNB – ENT from National Board of Examination, India in 2014.
Achievements and Awards
- A certified member of the Delhi Medical Council.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.