- Dr. Gupta finds keen interest in LASIK Surgery, CATARACT Surgery by PHACO, CORNEA transplant surgery, C3R, Micro PHACO, and other corneas, and anterior segment surgeries.
- She is also an established member of All India Ophthalmological Society, American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, Strabismological Society of India, Delhi Ophthalmological Society, North Zone Ophthalmological Society, Noida Ophthalmological Society, and Chandigarh Ophthalmological Society.
Has an experience of over 20 years in the field of Ophthalmology.
- Has specialization in Cataract Surgery by PHACO & Micro PHACO
- LASIK Surgery – Microkeratome and Femtosecond LASIK Laser
- Cornea Surgery
List of Treatments
- Eye specialist
- Almond Eye
- Astigmatism Treatment
- Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Blade-Free LASIK
- LASIK Procedure
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Gonioplasty (Iridoplasty)
- ICL surgery
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Laser Iridotomy
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Lateral Tarsorrhaphy Local Single Eye
- Myopia (Nearsightedness) Treatment
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Plaque Brachytherapy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Retinoblastoma (RB) Treatment
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Specialized in Cataract Surgery, Lasik Surgery, and Cornea Transplant Surgery.
- He is efficient in performing several eye surgeries including Cataract surgery by PHACO, Micro PHACO, LASIK LASER, PRK, Cornea transplants, C3R, other cornea and anterior segment surgeries, and lasers
- He is a certified LASIK surgeon in both Microkeratome and Femtosecond LASIK.
- Previous appointment – Faculty & Assistant Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Govt. Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh
- Has also served as Consultant-In-Charge of Cataract, Cornea & Refractive, and Eye Banking Services of the Department.
- Has pursued Observership and advanced course in PHACO, Corneal diseases, Eye Banking and LASIK at Cornea & Laser Eye Institute, Tea Neck, New Jersey, USA
- MS (Ophthalmology)
- Recipient of fellowship – International Council of Ophthalmology
- Recipient of fellowship – Cornea & Laser Eye Institute
Achievements and Awards
- Max Healthcare Award’ for outstanding performance
- ‘Max Healthcare Award’ for NABH Assessment
- ‘International Council of ophthalmology’ (Basic & Clinical sciences- FRCS 1 & 2b)
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Soni is currently working as a Consultant in the department of Neuro & Vascular Interventional Radiology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.