- Dr. Singh initiated the use of botulinum toxin for the first time in the country, and also extended its usage in Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- He is an active member of various Neurological Society of India Indian. Academy of Neurology, Delhi Neurological Association, International Headache Society, Movement disorders Society.
- He has successfully developed the plasma exchange protocols in procedures such as acute neuropathies, Myasthenia crisis, and Polymyositis.
- Dr. Singh is renowned to treat Parkinson’s disease through his expertise in Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery.
He has experience of over 19 years as a specialist and is known for his research-centric approach.
- Movement disorders – Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, writer’s cramp,
- Myasthenia Gravis,
- Nerve and muscle disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
List of Treatments
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment
- Balance Disorders Treatment
- Bell’s Palsy Treatment
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Repair of Digital Nerves
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VNS implantation
- Neurolysis Procedure
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- She is currently serving as the Director of Gynecology at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Has previously served as the Senior Resident, AIIMS, Delhi
- Has previously served as Associate Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Has previously served as Additional Director, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- MBBS, 1990, MLB Medical College, Jhansi
- MD, 1996, LLRM Medical College, Meerut
- DM, 1998, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Achievements and Awards
- He is a dedicated member of the Indian Academy of Neurology, International Headache Society, and Movement Disorders Society.
- He is the recipient of the BL Soni Gold Medal For Best Resident Neurology.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Joi Mukherji is one of the top neurologists in India with over 30 years of medical experience, who is also a decorated Army officer and recipient of the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation medal. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.