- Dr. Prakash is an esteemed member of Life Member of the Association of Physicians of India, Indian Society of Nephrology, and a Life member of Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India to name some.
- He is known for his diagnostic accuracy through his extensive experience of 3 decades.
- He is also quite proficient in hemodialysis, CAPD, and Home dialysis.
He specializes in kidney transplants and has over 3 decades of experience in Nephrology.
- Kidney Transplant,
- Medical Treatment of Kidney Stones, and
- Slowing Kidney Failure Progression by Comprehensive Management.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as a Director & Head in Nephrology and Transplant services at the Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Has previously served as the Senior Nephrologist at Northern Railway Central Hospital in New Delhi
- Has previously worked as a Resident in the Department of Nephrology at AIIMS, New Delhi
- MBBS, 1982, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
- MD, 1986, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
- DM, 1993, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the award of General Manager Northern Railways’ Best Physician’s Award for outstanding performance for the year 1996-97.
- Has been awarded Travel Grant by the International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XIV International Congress of Nephrology at Sydney, May 24th to 29th, 1997.
- Was awarded a travel grant by the International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XV International Congress of Nephrology at Buenos Aires, May 2nd to May 6th, 1999 to present research
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.