- He has done a record number of Robotic Head and Neck Surgeries in Asia and has been awarded Gold Medal in Pathology
- Is a recipient of the Best Oncology Doctor award from Samita Mishra Memorial Foundation and Chairman Appreciation Award.
- He has expertise in the treatment of cancers which are related to the skull base, oral cavity, lungs, esophagus, thyroid, and mediastinum.
- Dr. Kumar is a member of the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO), International Guild of Robotic & Endoscopic Head – Neck Surgeons (IGREHNS), Foundation of Head – Neck Oncology (FHNO).
Having rich professional experience of over 12 years as an expert in Surgical Oncology, Dr. Dabas is a known name I administrative and medical professionals across the nation.
- Head and Neck Oncology,
- Trans – Oral Robotic Surgery,
- Thoracic Surgery,
- Robotic GI Surgery, and
- Gynecological Surgery.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously served as the Director of Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Has been the Chief of Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
- Has served as a Consultant at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
- DNB, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi
- MBBS, 1998, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of Gold Medal in Pathology
- Won the Best Oncology Doctor award from Samita Mishra Memorial Foundation
- Has conferred with the Chairman Appreciation Award
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.