- Dr. Khanna has performed more than 7,000 cardiac surgeries in a rich career of 25 years.
- He is one of the renowned cardiac surgeons in India with expertise in Beating Heart Surgeries, Cardiac Valvular Surgery, Mitral Valve, Aortic Valve, and Double Valve Replacements.
- He has socially contributed by being involved in the Community Outreach Services and creating mass awareness toward cardiac diseases.
Dr. Khanna has a vast experience of over 25 years and specializes in open-heart surgeries.
- Valve Repairs,
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery,
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, and
- Heart-Failure Surgery.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- He has been working as a chief cardiac surgeon at various prestigious hospitals which includes San Raffaele Hospital, Mila, Italy King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai Christian Medical College, Vellore Max Heart, and Research Institute, New Delhi, and Fortis Escorts Heart Institute New Delhi.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Lucknow University, India,1986
- Master of Surgery (M.S), General Surgery, Lucknow University, India,1990
- Master of Chirurgerie (M.Ch), Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Mumbai University, India, 1995
- FICS (USA), FACS, FAMS, FICC
- FELLOW Cardiac Surgeon, SAN RAFFAELE HOSPITAL, MILAN, ITALY
- FELLOW Indian college of cardiology, ICC Bangalore
Achievements and Awards
has performed over 700 cardiac surgeries in 25 years as a cardiologist.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.