- Dr. Azad is an esteemed and dedicated member of the Medical Council of India (MCI), Pediatric Cardiac Society of India, and Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- Award winner for having the Best Paper Award in Asia Pacific Congenital and structural heart symposium in the year 2012.
He has an experience of 15 years and reflects a patient-centric and research-centric approach to his diagnostics.
- Pediatric Cardiologist,
- Congenital Heart Disease surgeon
List of Treatments
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Congenital Limb Defects Surgery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Congenital Pseudarthrosis of the Tibia (CPT) Surgery
- Cloacal Malformation Surgery
- Pulmonary Atresia Surgery
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) Surgery
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair
- TAPVC – Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Double Inlet Left Ventricle (DILV) Treatment
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV) Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Consultant, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Global Health Pvt. Ltd., 2009
- Consultant, Apollo Hospital, 2006
- MD, 2003, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur
- MBBS, 1999, Pt. B.D. Sharma Medical College, Rohtak
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the award for the Best Paper Award in Asia Pacific Congenital and structural heart symposium in 2012
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.