- Current Principal Director – Neurosurgery with Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, India
- He is a well-known academician who has been actively involved in teaching and training upcoming neurosurgeons.
- Area of expertise – Spine Surgery, Cerebro-Vascular Surgery, Base of Skull Surgery, Intraventricular Tumour Surgery and Craniovertebral Junction Surgery
- Member of Neurological Society of India, Epilepsy Society of India and Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Has published and presented several papers in reputed national as well as international scientific journals and conferences.
Dr. V. K. Jain is a highly qualified surgeon and has obtained his medical degrees, fellowships and training in advanced courses from prominent institutions of the nation and abroad
Dr. V. K. Jain specializes in all kinds of brain and spine surgery including skull base surgery, cerebra-vascular surgery, brain tumor surgery and many others
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Course of Technical Instruction and study at the Brain Atlas Operators course at Mundelein, IL, USA - 1992
- Fellowship - Micro-neurosurgery from Fujita Health University, 1985- 1986
- Ch (Neurosurgery) from NIMHANS, Bangalore, 1981
- MBBS from the King George Medical College, Lucknow, 1974
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Joi Mukherji is one of the top neurologists in India with over 30 years of medical experience, who is also a decorated Army officer and recipient of the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation medal. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.