- Dr. Karmarkar is currently associated with the organizations such as The Neurological Society of India, Congress of Neurological Surgeon, Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeon, Member of Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, and Skull Base Surgery Society of India to name a few.
- He has pursued MS in General Surgery from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Navi Mumbai in the year 2001.
- He also is expertise in procedures such as cerebrovascular surgery, brain tumor surgery, neuroendoscopic procedures, skull base surgery, and spine surgeries to name a few.
He has experience of over 19 years as a medical practitioner and is a nationally renowned Neurosurgeon.
Spine Surgery, and
Brain Tumor Surgery to name a few.
List of Treatments
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- Brain AVM Embolization with Onyx
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Chronic CerebroSpinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)
- Endoscopic decompression
- Facial Nerve Decompression
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- High Cervical Stimulation
- Hydrocephalus Treatment
- Microsurgical repair of encephalocele
- Microsurgical tumor removal
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Paediatric Aneurysm
- Paediatrics Head and Spine Trauma Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Sacral Neuromodulation
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Stroke Treatment
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Thecoperitoneal shunt
- VP Shunting
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Dr. Karmarkar is currently working as Director & Head in the Department of Neurosurgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
● DNB (Diplomate of National Board) Neurosurgery, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai.
● MRCS (Member of Royal College of Surgeons), Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
● MS (Master of Surgery) General Surgery, T.N.M.C. and Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
● MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, New Bombay.
Achievements and Awards
● Is a dedicated member of the Neurological Society of India,
● Congress of Neurological Surgeon,
● Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeon,
● Member of Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, and
● Skull Base Surgery Society of India.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.