- Dr. Vij is the first surgeon from the Indian subcontinent to publish a series of laparoscopic Donor Hepatectomy in the journal ‘Liver Transplantation’.
- He has attained the Lowest Biliary Complication rate (<4%) in Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) across the world.
- He is an influential liver transplant surgeon and is credited with developing living donor surgery. He has standardized safety protocols to achieve a 100% donor safety profile since the time of its inception in the country.
He specializes in Gastro-Intestinal and Pancreatico-duodenectomy procedures.
● Liver Transplant,
● GI cancers,
● Pancreatico-duodenectomy, and
● Biliary injuries
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Has previously worked as the Director, Fortis Hospital, Noida
● Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 2011
● MBBS, B.J Medical college, Pune
Achievements and Awards
● Dr. Vij has the Lowest Biliary Complication rate (which is less than 4%) in Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) in the world.
● He and his team have a cumulative experience of performing more than 2500 liver transplants.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.