- Expertise in Head & Neck Surgery, Endoscopic surgery including Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, and Phono or Voice surgery.
- Dr. Ramalingam has a teaching history of working as Professor and Head at Army Hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi.
- Has an experience of 30 years in Armed Forces of India
Dr. Ramalingam is a specialised ENT surgeon with more than 35 years of working as a specialist.
- Phono or Voice surgery
- ENT & Cochlear Implant
- Head & Neck surgery
- Endoscopic surgery which includes Endoscopic Skull Base surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Presently working as a Senior Director & HOD in ENT & Cochlear Implant Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Professor at Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Associate Professor at Armed Forces Medical College
- Professor and Head at Army Hospital (Research and Referral), Delhi
- MBBS, 1979, MKCG Medical College, Berhampur
- MS, 1989, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Achievements and Awards
- Life-time member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Is the founder member of Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.