- Dr. Rana’s expertise in procedures of Laparoscopic Urology and Renal Transplantation and is known for his research-centric approach.
- He is also an Associate member of prestigious organizations such as the Urological Society of India and the American Urology Association.
- He received training at Johns Hopkins Brady Urological Institute – Baltimore, USA.
Dr. Rana is a Gold Medalist for his research in Urology and has more than 15 years of experience in practice.
- Uro Oncology,
- Kidney Transplantation,
- Infertility and Laparoscopic Urology,
- Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH),
- Bladder Cancer,
- Incontinence, Kidney Cancer, and
- Pediatric Urology.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Observership at Johns Hopkins Brady Urological Institute – Baltimore, USA
- Currently serving as a Senior Consultant in Urology at BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- DNB, National Board of Examination, 2012
- Fellowship, American Urology Association Meeting, Washington DC in 2011
- Fellowship, Johns Hopkins Institute, Baltimore
- MS, RNT Medical College, Udaipur in 2008, and
- MBBS, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh in 2004
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the Gold medal for the presentation of the paper in ASICON-Rajasthan state Chapter- ASICON, 2007
- The secured second position in Progress session – NZUSICON 2010 (Fetal urological interventions – can we beat the fate)
- Was awarded the USI- Travel fellowship for the year 2011 for American Urology Association meeting 2011- Washington DC
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.