- Is the youngest orthopedic surgeon to be awarded Padma Shri in the year 2009
- First Indian doctor to perform Endoscopic Disc Surgery in India.
- Has given more than 500 lectures in conferences held nationally and internationally.
Specializes in orthopedic surgeries such as microscope assisted disk surgery, Total Knee Replacement, minimally invasive spine surgery, and more.
- Hip Replacement
- Spine and Joint Replacement
- Fracture Treatment
- ACL Reconstruction
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Bone Trauma
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
Senior Consultant, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
Has served as Director, BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
HoD, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
Consultant, St. James’s Hospital, Dublin
- Diploma, Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland
- MCh, University of Liverpool, England in 2002
- MS, Maulana Azad Medical College, the University of Delhi in 1982
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, the University of Delhi in 1978
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of Padma Shri by President of India in 2009
- Recipient of Dr. B. C. Roy National Award by President of India in 2016
- Appointed Hon. Surgeon to President of India
- Appointed Hon. Consultant to Indian Armed Forces
- Appointed Hon. Consultant to Border Security Force in 1988
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.