- Made a significant contribution in the setting up of Molecular Adsorbent Recirculating System and Liver Dialysis.
- His special interests include transplant hepatology, Endoscopic ultrasound and Therapeutic Endoscopy.
A renowned and celebrated gastroenterological surgeon and senior consultant with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Transplant Hepatology
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Therapeutic endoscopy
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
(heads of Department, Gastroenterology & Hepatology)
- Has worked in Batra Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and Holy Family Hospital.
- Has extensively written and papers many of which have been awarded and cited.
- Dr. Batra has experience in liver diseases, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, and Gastrointestinal cancers.
- MBBS, GSVM Medical College from Kanpur
- MD, GSVM Medical College from Kanpur
- DM, AIIMS, New Delhi
Achievements and Awards
- Observership in Endoscopy at Hong Kong(2002) and Hamburg Germany (2003)
- Young Investigator Bursary at IASL 2002 MaDr.id Spain (INASL)
- Young Investigator Award at ISGCON 2003
- Holder of 30 National and International Publications (ISG)
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.