- Dr Subhash Gupta is a renowned hepato-pancreato-biliary surgeon and has experience of more than 37 years.
- He has expertise over the treatment of Gallstones, Gallbladder cancer, Bile duct cancer, Cholangitis, Cholecystitis, Liver cirrhosis, Liver cancer, Metabolic diseases, Vascular disorders, Cystic diseases, End-stage liver disease, Inflammatory conditions, Infectious diseases of the liver, Viral hepatitis, Pancreatic cancer, and Pancreatitis.
- He is an active member of the Medical Council of India and the Delhi Medical Association.
- He and his team have successfully conducted 300 Living Donor Liver Transplant in 2013, each lasting 10 to 16 hours.
- Dr Subhash has pioneered the development of Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) in India.
Dr Subhash Gupta graduated as a national talent scholar from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
Prof (Dr.) Gupta specializes in Liver Transplant And Biliary Sciences
List of Treatments
- Liver Transplant
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Resection
- Liver Cirrhosis Treatment
- Pediatric Liver Transplant Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Fellowship, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and of Glasgow
- MS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Dr Ramdip Ray is a leading Gastrointestinal Surgeon with a specialization in Liver transplantation backed by a rich experience of over 12 years Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.