- Dr Subhash Gupta is a renowned hepato-pancreato-biliary surgeon and has experience of more than 37 years.
- He has expertise over the treatment of Gallstones, Gallbladder cancer, Bile duct cancer, Cholangitis, Cholecystitis, Liver cirrhosis, Liver cancer, Metabolic diseases, Vascular disorders, Cystic diseases, End-stage liver disease, Inflammatory conditions, Infectious diseases of the liver, Viral hepatitis, Pancreatic cancer, and Pancreatitis.
- He is an active member of the Medical Council of India and the Delhi Medical Association.
- He and his team have successfully conducted 300 Living Donor Liver Transplant in 2013, each lasting 10 to 16 hours.
- Dr Subhash has pioneered the development of Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) in India.
Dr Subhash Gupta graduated as a national talent scholar from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
Prof (Dr.) Gupta specializes in Liver Transplant And Biliary Sciences
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Fellowship, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and of Glasgow
- MS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.