- Established in 1988, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, has emerged as one of the most renowned Health Cities in Asia.
- It is the first hospital in the world to be accredited by the Disease or Condition-Specific Care Certification (DCSC) for Acute Stroke by JCI.
- It is equipped with PET CT technology which is the first of its kind in the country.
- It has the country’s first pre-hospital emergency network with 12 ambulances.
- Apollo Group was founded in 1983 by Dr Prathap C. Reddy, with its flagship hospital located in Chennai inaugurated by the then-president of India, Shri Giani Zail Singh.
- Several of its branches are among India’s first hospitals to be internationally accredited by JCI, with 7 of them currently accredited.
- The Group also boasts 25 NABH accreditations over its various hospitals and 11 NABL accreditations.
- Apollo Pharmacy, which was launched in 1987, is India’s first and most extensive network of pharmacies.
- The Group recently celebrated its 36th year and was honoured with a postal stamp for completing 20 million health checks.
- Major specialities include Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- Hyderabad, India
- Established in : 1988
- Number of Beds : 350
- Super Specialty
Apollo Hospitals was built with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to the people.
Team & Specialities
The hospital combines the best specialists and equipment to provide you with nothing short of the best in healthcare.
Centres of Excellence
Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, has more than 50 specialities and ten dedicated, state-of-the-art Centres of Excellence all in one campus. These include Heart, Cancer Care, Orthopaedics, Transplants, Neurosciences, Gastroenterology, Critical care, Bariatric Surgery, and more.
The hospital has more than 110 doctors providing outstanding medical care.
Apollo, Hyderabad, has different institutes for Cancer, Heart diseases, Neurosciences, Renal diseases, Joint diseases, Eye surgery, Cosmetic surgery and Emergency services.
The Group has developed 1005 Critical to Customer Standards for in-patients, out-patients, personalized health check-ups, facility management, and Apollo Look to provide proper patient experience.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
The Apollo Group has an unwavering dedication to clinical excellence.
- Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, includes education, research, telemedicine, medical device innovation, disease management programs, med skills, state-of-the-art physical medicine, rehabilitation, and wellness facilities in one single sprawling campus.
- With more than 350 beds, Apollo, Hyderabad, has world-class infrastructure and is technologically up-to-date.
- The hospital’s dedicated team of doctors and staff perform an array of services including Dialysis procedures, Cardiac surgeries, MRIs, CT scans, Organ transplants and more.
- It also has advanced and well equipped operating suites with modernized medical gadgets and surgical instruments.
- Superior diagnostic facilities and plush recovery suites are also provided to the patients.
- The hospital boasts the latest medical technologies, including PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt-based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner, and more.
- The Group has a unique online appointment system called Ask Apollo that connects patients globally to its healthcare network using video, voice call, and email.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
- Established in : 1999
- Number of Beds : 100
- Multi Specialty
The hospital is a regional leader in South and Central India and is among the top 4 Pan-Indian hospital chains. CARE Hospitals delivers comprehensive care in over 30 specialties. Read More
- Number of Beds : 180
- Multi Specialty
The hospital boasts a highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated support staff equipped with cutting-edge technology. 160+ consultants and 650+ employees work together to manage over 11000 inpatients every year. The hospital has an infrastructure comprising of around 180 beds with 60 ICU beds, 4 Operation Theatres, state-of-the-art digital flat panel Cath lab, an ultra-modern dialysis unit besides a range of other world-class facilities. Read More
- Number of Beds : 276
- Multi Specialty
Fortis currently offers its healthcare delivery services in India, Nepal, Dubai, and Sri Lanka with 36 healthcare facilities (including projects under development) with approximately 4,000 operational beds and 415+ diagnostics centers. In a global study of the 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world, its flagship, the Fortis Memorial Research Institute’ (FMRI), was ranked No. 2 by www.topmastersinhealthcare.com placed ahead of many other outstanding medical institutions in the world. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries