- Established in 2009, the Apollo Spectra Group of hospitals aims at developing, acquiring, and operating surgical centres in collaboration with surgeons across India and the Middle East.
- Apollo Spectra is a part of Apollo Group of Hospitals and has two branches in Delhi: One in Kailash Colony and one in Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
- The Group partnered with Jeewan Mala Hospital in Karol Bagh, one of India’s oldest hospitals and the only one in North India to be recognised by the Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), and Indian Medical Association.
- Major specialities include ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Radiology, and Urology.
- The hospitals are well known for the array of surgical procedures it provides, including some uncommon procedures as well.
- Delhi, India
- Established in : 2009
- Number of Beds : 25
- Multi Speciality
Apollo Spectra Hospitals focuses on providing the best outcomes and experience for their patients.
Team & Specialities
Apollo Spectra Hospitals is committed to the maintenance of the highest clinical benchmarks and patient-centric care.
Centres of Excellence
The hospital houses dedicated and state-of-the-art Centres of Excellence. These include General surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, and Orthopaedics.
The hospital has 100 healthcare professionals, including 50 specialist consultants, to create new standards in healthcare services.
The hospital offers a wide range of surgical specialities including Obstetrics & Gynecology, Bariatric Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Spine, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Urology, and Varicose Veins, to name a few.
at an affordable cost.
The Apollo Spectra hospitals are equipped with the latest medical technology and advanced IT excellence.
- The hospitals have ultra-modern, modular Operation Theatres, state-of-the-art rehabilitation units, and in-patient family waiting areas.
- It is also equipped with cutting edge medical technology, including digital X-Rays, Ultrasound, Echo, TMT, and C-Arm (Routine, Special, DSA).
- Apollo Spectra hospitals also house facilities like pharmacies, ambulance services, and pathological laboratories.
- The Group has a unique online appointment system called Ask Apollo that connects patients globally to its healthcare network using video, voice call, and email.
Location & Address
Apollo Spectra, New Delhi
Kailash Colony Road, Block A, Sector 19, near Kailash Colony Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi - 110048; 66A/2, New Rohtak Road, Block 23 B, Block 2C, Karol Bagh, New Delhi Delhi - 110005
AirportDistance16 km; 15 kmDuration25 mins; 30 mins
Easily available on call.
Metro StationDistance90 m; 3 kmDuration1 min; 9 mins
Ease of comfort
- TV and phone in rooms
- Private rooms
- Free WiFi
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dry cleaning & laundry
- Welcome Package
- Nursery/Nanny services
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries