- CK Birla Hospital is part of India’s most popular $1.8 billion diversified business house—the CK Birla Group.
- The Group altogether has four centres across India; two in Kolkata, one in Gurugram and one in Jaipur.
- The hospital has adopted policies from the UK’s National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines, focusing mainly on the UK NHS guidelines for nurses.
- The team of specialists at CK Birla Hospital performed the first-ever Interstitial LASER for fetal reduction in Gurugram.
- The hospital’s major specialities include neonatology, obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, fertility, preventive health, mental health and advanced surgical sciences.
- The hospital is the first in North India to use the GE SLE 6000 which is the latest neonatal valveless technology patented ventilators (HFO) with oxygen therapy
- First in India to provide Safety level 2 equipment which ensures the safety of the operators as well as of end-users.
- Haryana, India
- Established in : 2017
- Number of Beds : 70
- Multi Specialty
CK Birla Hospital is a NABH accredited, multi-speciality hospital located in Gurugram.
Team & Specialities
CK Birla delivers global standards of clinical excellence, trust, and continuity of care with clinical experts and NHS trained teams.
Mother and Child Specialties
The hospital provides personalized maternity care to ensure that patients have a memorable and safe pregnancy and birth. They also have a specialist team of Neonatologists and Neonatal nurses who can manage babies that require special attention and have complex medical needs.
CK Birla offers a complete range of basic and advanced surgical sciences using the latest techniques and equipment to ensure the best clinical outcomes. From minimal access and laparoscopic techniques to major surgeries for critical conditions, their surgical services include GI, bariatric, metabolic, anorectal, urological, gynaecological, plastic and reconstructive surgeries.
The hospital's Oncology team comprises internationally acclaimed experts in Medical Oncology & Haematology and Surgical Oncology disciplines. They also have organ-specific divisions, including breast, gynae, and gastrointestinal oncology.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
CK Birla's state-of-the-art technology and facilities enable real-time communication and seamless collaboration to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Spread over 78,000 sq ft., the hospital has 39 patient rooms and suites with modern facilities, 70 ICU beds, five modular operating theatres and a 15-bed level 3 NICU, SCBU.
- The hospital also has four labour rooms, one labour delivery and recovery (LDR) room and 11 out-patient rooms.
- It has a separate fully equipped IVF unit with modular egg collection theatre, andrology lab, IVF lab, IUI /embryo transfer facility, cryo store and all the amenities for a comfortable stay.
- The intensive care team includes 24×7 intensivists, anaesthetists and neonatologists who provide cover for SICU, MICU and ICU.
- Its robust Orthopaedic practice offers expert diagnosis and comprehensive treatment for bone, musculoskeletal and joint disorders. Specializations include joint replacement & preservation, arthroscopy & sports injuries, foot & ankle disorders, spinal conditions, paediatric orthopaedics & physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- The hospital’s physiotherapy centre plays an important role in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and trauma and comes fully equipped to provide laser and ultrasound therapy, electrotherapy, magnetic therapy, cervical & lumbar traction, shortwave diathermy, wax bath therapy, moist heat therapy and recumbent bike.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
- Established in : 1997
- Number of Beds : 100
- Multi Specialty
The hospital is a regional leader in South and Central India and is among the top 4 Pan-Indian hospital chains. CARE Hospitals delivers comprehensive care in over 30 specialties. Read More
- Number of Beds : 180
- Multi Specialty
The hospital boasts a highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated support staff equipped with cutting-edge technology. 160+ consultants and 650+ employees work together to manage over 11000 inpatients every year. The hospital has an infrastructure comprising of around 180 beds with 60 ICU beds, 4 Operation Theatres, state-of-the-art digital flat panel Cath lab, an ultra-modern dialysis unit besides a range of other world-class facilities. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries