- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals is associated with and part of Parkway Pantai Ltd., one of the largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals.
- Parkway Pantai offers over 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China, and Vietnam.
- Ranked as India’s fourth-largest healthcare chain, Global Hospitals is a pioneer in multi-organ transplants including kidney, liver, heart, and lung.
- The hospital’s Lung Transplantation program is considered to be the best in India.
- The Global Team of doctors performs over 18,000 surgeries, treats 30,000 outpatients, and 50,000 inpatients every year.
- The hospital offers Super Speciality Quaternary Care and comprehensive, integrated medical services.
Considered one of the best heart transplant hospitals in India.
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Established in : 1999
- Number of Beds : 500
- Multi Speciality
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals is dedicated to providing quality healthcare globally
Team & Specialities
Global Hospitals has garnered an impressive reputation for delivering quality care through life-changing patient care experiences.
The hospital has a team of highly qualified physicians who are supported by a skilled nursing and paramedical staff, and the administration team.
Consists of a robust team of the very best Hepatologists (Liver Specialists), Transplant Surgeons, Transplant Anesthesiologists, Transplant Nurses, Physiotherapist, and Transplant Coordinators in India.
Renal Transplantation Program
Their team of experts pioneered the development of Kidney/Renal transplantation in both live and cadaveric donors.
Center for Cardiac Sciences
Cardiac Science is the foremost Center of Excellence at the Richmond facility. It provides a comprehensive set of diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with heart, vascular and thoracic conditions.
Short Stay Surgical Specialities
The Short Stay Surgical Specialties Institute at Richmond facility focuses on advanced urological services, state-of-the-art ear, nose and throat services, plastic reconstructive surgery as well as routine, complex general surgery procedures.
at an affordable cost.
Gleneagles Global Hospitals is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and offers world-class health care at an affordable cost.
- The hospital is a 500-bed multi-super speciality quaternary care centre.
- Equipped with 14 major Operation Theatres and 120 speciality ICUs.
- The hospital has one of the largest Liver ICU’s in the country.
- The Neuroscience Department is equipped to offer ‘Deep Brain Stimulation’; the only surgery known to improve symptoms like tremors, rigidity, Akinesia, postural instability and gait, in virtually all patients.
- Equipped with a cutting edge dialysis unit that has the latest hemodialysis machine and dialysis chairs along with an advanced water treatment plant.
- Their ‘Telemedicine Connect Program’ offers advice and administers treatment to patients who cannot come to the hospital.
- They have a fleet of ambulances fully equipped with life support systems, life-saving drugs, and an ergonomic design for the safety of the patients.
Location & Address
Gleanagles Global – BGS Bangalore
67, Uttarahalli Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560060, India.
AirportDistance41 kmsDuration1.5 hours
On-call, available at your doorstep
Metro StationDistance10.9 kmsDuration25 minutes
Ease of Comfort
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Special offer for group stays
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Translation services
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries