- Established in 1996, Global Hospitals Group is India’s fourth largest healthcare chain accredited by NABH, NABL, and HALAL.
- It is associated with Parkway Pantai Ltd., one of Asia’s largest integrated private healthcare groups operating in Singapore, Malaysia, India, China, Brunei, and United Arab Emirates.
- Global Hospitals Group is a pioneer in multi-organ transplants including kidney, liver, heart, and lung transplants. Their lung transplantation program is considered to be the best in India.
- They also offer advanced treatments in Gastroenterology, Hepatobiliary & Liver, Cardiac sciences, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics & Joint replacements, Organ-specific Cancer care, Urology & Nephrology, Plastic & Reconstructive surgery, Minimal access & Bariatric surgery, Critical care & Pulmonology, Trauma & Emergency care, ENT, Transfusion Medicine and other specialties.
- First hospital in India to perform a Single Lung Transplant, a Minimally Invasive Lung Transplant, and an Artificial Lung Implant.
- First hospital in Asia to perform a Pediatric Auxiliary Liver Transplant.
- First hospital to successfully perform a Split and Auxiliary Liver Transplant Surgery in India.
- First hospital in all of South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine.
- First hospital to successfully perform a combined Heart & Kidney Transplant Surgery in India.
- The only hospital in India associated with King’s College Hospital, London for Liver Transplantation.
- First ever hospital recognized for Research and Development by the Government of India.
- Mumbai, India
- Established in : 1996
- Number of Beds : 450
- Multi Speciality
Global Hospitals Mumbai is a clinical powerhouse equipped with India’s largest Multi-Organ Transplant Centre and a Multi Speciality team of experts.
Team & Specialities
At Global Hospitals Group it's all about compassionate and personalized care.
World renowned doctors with decades of medical experience who have been at the forefront of performing rare and complex surgeries.
In 2019, the group performed 68 Renal transplants, 63 Heart Transplants, 74 Lung transplants, 16 combined Heart and Lung transplants, and over 2,500 Liver transplants across group as of that year.
The Group has a success rate of over 93 per cent for Liver Transplants, 98 per cent for Renal transplants, and 85 percent for Heart and Lung Transplants.
Best Urology hospital in India with world-class specialists offering exceptional care, accurate diagnoses, and top of the line treatment for all types of Urological diseases including Prostate Cancer.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
Global Hospitals Group has a team of the world’s leading clinicians, most advanced technologies and compassionate caregivers.
- Global Hospitals Mumbai is a 450 bed Multi Speciality healthcare facility in Mumbai.
- Global Hospitals Group is spread all over India including Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai and Bengaluru.
- It has state-of-the-art technology and is the premier multi-organ transplant unit in India.
- Equipped with the most advanced medical technologies for Brain Tumour treatment in India.
- The Emergency Room provides cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing of the central venous access, treatment of polytrauma and severe head injuries.
- The Neurosurgery department uses the most cutting-edge technology including, Intraoperative MRI, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Awake Brain Surgery, Computer-assisted Brain Surgery, and Deep Brain Stimulation (for neurological disorders).
- The Neurophysiology lab has EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potential systems like SSEP and VEP.
- The Gastroenterology department uses state-of-the-art Endoscopic Ultrasonography.
- They set up a “Telemedicine Connect program” to offer advice and administer treatment remotely.
- Ergonomically designed fleet of ambulances equipped with life support systems and life-saving drugs.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
- Gurugram, India
- Established in : 2008
- Multi Speciality
Columbia Asia Hospital is a 90 bed multispecialty facility located in the upscale locality of the National Capital Region. The hospital offers a wide range of clinical services. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries