- IBS Hospital was established in 2011 and specializes in advanced neurosurgery, neurology, spine surgery and joint replacement surgeries.
- It is accredited with NABH and offers a wide range of non-surgical interventions, diagnostics and minimally invasive surgical treatments.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Parkinson’s disease, tremors, gastroparesis, spasticity, dystonia, bowel control and other unique treatments such as spinal cord stimulation, neuromodulation therapy, deep brain stimulation, sacral neuromodulation, peripheral nerve stimulation, high cervical stimulation, nerve stimulation, brachial plexus nerve stimulation, electrical cortical stimulation and drug pump insertion.
- IBS hospital’s rehabilitation department provides post-surgical and other treatments for a speedy recovery.
- It has partnered with SPINE MED to establish Neuroscience facilities in TOSHKENT (Uzbekistan).
- The hospital attends to over 600 international patients every year.
- New Delhi, India
- Established in : 2011
- Number of Beds : 50
- Multi Speciality
IBS Hospital is one of the top centres for advanced healthcare in the field of neuroscience.
Team & Specialities
IBS has a team of medical experts and paramedics who work around the clock to offer excellent care to patients.
The hospital has a team of experienced surgeons and qualified staff who provide quality healthcare to patients around the world. All of their surgeons have years of experience performing complex surgeries.
IBS has a dedicated rehabilitation centre that houses the best Orthopaedic doctors and takes care of the patient's recovery from injuries and medical conditions. It also offers post-surgical treatments and customized physical therapy and wellness sessions.
IBS attracts a large number of international patients who need treatment in the field of neurosciences. So much so that it has dedicated a separate department to taking care of international patients throughout their medical journey.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
IBS has world-class infrastructure and a dedicated team of specialists and qualified staff.
- Emergency services.
- Ambulance services
- Diagnostic Services
- Operation theatres
- Waiting areas and cafeteria
- Centres of excellence include Neurosurgery, Joint Replacement, Critical care, Spine Surgery, Neuromodulation, Diagnostics, Neurology, Rehabilitation Centre, and Oncology.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
- Chennai, India
- Number of Beds : 180
- Multi Speciality
The hospital boasts a highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated support staff equipped with cutting-edge technology. 160+ consultants and 650+ employees work together to manage over 11000 inpatients every year. The hospital has an infrastructure comprising of around 180 beds with 60 ICU beds, 4 Operation Theatres, state-of-the-art digital flat panel Cath lab, an ultra-modern dialysis unit besides a range of other world-class facilities. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries