- Established in 1997, the Indian Spinal Injuries Center is a 145-bed NABH, NABL accredited Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in New Delhi.
- The hospital attends to over 200,000 patients across 55 countries annually.
- It provides high-quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Its specialities include Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- The hospital offers everything that a spine injured patient would need to make a rapid recovery.
- The government of Italy invested 10 million American dollars in the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia’s vision through San Raffaele Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration with the health care sector of the country.
- New Delhi, India
- Established in : 1997
- Number of Beds : 145
- Multi Speciality
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre is one of the most advanced hospitals for Neuromuscular, Spine and Orthopedic treatment in India.
Team & Specialities
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre houses a highly qualified and experienced medical and support staff to provide patients with excellent medical care.
The hospital has a team of highly qualified doctors with international recognition and houses one of the largest teams of therapists in the country.
The hospital's Rehabilitation Department is a vital element that contributes to the success of a patient's treatment.
Its Orthopedic services cover all forms of ailments including trauma, joint diseases & replacements, oncology, pediatric orthopaedics & upper limb ailments.
The hospital's Spine services offer comprehensive management of spinal injury, back pain, spinal deformities, tumours, and osteoporosis, among others.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
Sprawled over 15 acres of land, the hospital offers world-class medical management, comprehensive rehabilitation, research and training.
- The hospital provides state-of-the-art intensive care units along with 145 beds and five operation theatres.
- In the future, it aims to set up a Biomechanical testing Laboratory in collaboration with its German colleagues.
- The hospital offers comprehensive health care under one roof with the latest diagnostic equipment and advanced facilities.
- It also provides luxury rooms & language Interpreters for International Patients.
- It is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment like digital X-Rays, Ultrasound, Bone densitometry (DEXA SCAN), 1.5 Tesla MRI, CT Scan, TMT/ECHO, DOPPLER, and HOLTER, ECG.
- It has a dedicated Sports Medicine Unit which deals with injuries to the Bones & Joint, soft tissues, ligaments and Overuse injuries.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
- Chennai, India
- Established in : 1999
- Number of Beds : 1000
- Multi Speciality
Global Hospitals, Chennai, is ranked as India's fourth-largest healthcare chain and was the first to be recognized for Research & Development by the Government of India. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries