- Established in 1997, the Indian Spinal Injuries Center is a 145-bed NABH, NABL accredited Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in New Delhi.
- The hospital attends to over 200,000 patients across 55 countries annually.
- It provides high-quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Its specialities include Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- The hospital offers everything that a spine injured patient would need to make a rapid recovery.
- The government of Italy invested 10 million American dollars in the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia’s vision through San Raffaele Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration with the health care sector of the country.
- New Delhi, India
- Established in : 1997
- Number of Beds : 145
- Multi Speciality
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre is one of the most advanced hospitals for Neuromuscular, Spine and Orthopedic treatment in India.
Team & Specialities
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre houses a highly qualified and experienced medical and support staff to provide patients with excellent medical care.
The hospital has a team of highly qualified doctors with international recognition and houses one of the largest teams of therapists in the country.
The hospital's Rehabilitation Department is a vital element that contributes to the success of a patient's treatment.
Its Orthopedic services cover all forms of ailments including trauma, joint diseases & replacements, oncology, pediatric orthopaedics & upper limb ailments.
The hospital's Spine services offer comprehensive management of spinal injury, back pain, spinal deformities, tumours, and osteoporosis, among others.
at an affordable cost.
Sprawled over 15 acres of land, the hospital offers world-class medical management, comprehensive rehabilitation, research and training.
- The hospital provides state-of-the-art intensive care units along with 145 beds and five operation theatres.
- In the future, it aims to set up a Biomechanical testing Laboratory in collaboration with its German colleagues.
- The hospital offers comprehensive health care under one roof with the latest diagnostic equipment and advanced facilities.
- It also provides luxury rooms & language Interpreters for International Patients.
- It is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment like digital X-Rays, Ultrasound, Bone densitometry (DEXA SCAN), 1.5 Tesla MRI, CT Scan, TMT/ECHO, DOPPLER, and HOLTER, ECG.
- It has a dedicated Sports Medicine Unit which deals with injuries to the Bones & Joint, soft tissues, ligaments and Overuse injuries.
Location & Address
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre
Vasant Kunj Marg, Opp Vasant Valley School, IAA Colony, Sector C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070.
AirportDistance5 kmDuration15 mins
Easily available on call
Metro StationDistance3 kmDuration16 mins
Ease of comfort
- TV and phone in rooms
- Private rooms
- Free WiFi
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dry cleaning & laundry
- Welcome Package
- Nursery/Nanny services
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
- Chennai, India
- Established in : 1999
- Number of Beds : 1000
- Multi Speciality
Global Hospitals, Chennai, is ranked as India's fourth-largest healthcare chain and was the first to be recognized for Research & Development by the Government of India. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries