- Established in 1970, Jaslok Hospital is one of the oldest tertiary care, multi-specialty hospitals in the country.
- In 1971, the Government of India awarded the founder Dr. Mehta the third highest civilian honour of the Padma Bhushan.
- The NABH certified hospital specializes in Cardiology, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Paediatric, Paediatric Surgery, Pain Management, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Psychology, Pulmonology and Radiation Oncology.
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform MR guided ultrasound surgeries of Liver, Brain, Kidney, Thyroid, Epilepsy, Prostate, Pancreas and MRgFUS for the treatment of Uterine Fibroids.
- Rank 2 in Mumbai and the West Zone and Rank 6 in India in the recent health survey on Top Specialty Hospitals in India by Times.
- Felicitated by Times Health Excellence for Excellence in Services in Multi-specialty Hospital.
- Medical Value Awards – Best Case Study (Runner-up) conferred by FICCI.
- Mumbai, India
- Established in : 1970
- Number of Beds : 365
- Multi Speciality
Jaslok Hospital was established by the late Shantilal Jamnadas Mehta, an Indian surgeon, institution builder and medical academic, and has recently been felicitated by FICCI and Times Health.
Team & Specialities
Jaslok Hospital is well known for launching the latest technologies in different areas of the Medical Field.
Has around 35 medical, patient and healthcare specialties. First hospital in Mumbai to introduce 2D Echocardiography.
The Oncology Department is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, making it one of the best Cancer hospitals in Mumbai.
The department involves a multi-specialty approach of urologists, gynecologists, onco-surgeons, general surgeons, pediatric surgeons, cardiac surgeons & transplant surgeons.
Experienced and Professional Care
Nursing care is, in itself, a matter of high standard in international patient care.
at an affordable cost.
Jaslok Hospital relies a great deal on innovation, introspection and to continue upgrading and improving patient care. Which is why it has some of the best infrastructural facilities.
- The hospital houses 350+ beds and 50+ ICU beds.
- It is the first hospital in the country to get a triple head gamma camera and the first solid state dedicated cardiac camera in Asia and a 5 ring 16 slice PET-CT scanner.
- Equipped with the latest technology such as, CT: Dual Energy Discovery (GE), MR: 3 Tesla (Siemens), X-Ray: Multiforce (Siemens), MARS 3.5 (Allengers), DX 525 (GE), Mammography: HR with Stereotactic Biopsy (Siemens), Ultrasound: Real Time, Colour Doppler, Duplex (Siemens, Philips, Toshiba), SPECT-CT: NM. 670. SPECT-CT (GE), CR-DR: ADC SOLO (Agfa), PET-CT: 5 ring 16 slice PET CT System (GE), Bone Densitometry: GE, Fluoroscopy: Klinoskop (Siemens), Precise Digital Linear Accelerator (Elekta), Cardiology Department: IVUS, OCT, Laser, Rotablation, IABP supported angioplasty, VMAT – Radiation Therapy (Electa), and IMRT , IDRT – Radiation Therapy.
- Has pleasant, comfortable, air-conditioned patient rooms that are equipped with nurse call systems, television, and refrigerator and telephone facility during their treatment.
- Provides food according to the patients preferences.
- Different Categories of room/bed are also available.
Location & Address
Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
15 - Dr. Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026, India
On Call, available at your doorstep
Ease of comfort
- In-house TV
- Private, Safe Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Business centre services
- Laundry, Dry-Cleaning
- Religious facilities
- Parking available
- Dedicated Smoking Areas
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Delicious International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Post-treatment followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries