- KIMS is one of Asia’s leading multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals with a wide global outreach.
- Launched in 2002, it is the first hospital Indian hospital with both National and International accreditations – National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH) and Australian Council on healthcare Standard International (ACHSI).
- The laboratory of the hospital is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration of Laboratories (NABL) and the blood bank accredited by NABH.
- In 2003, It was awarded the ISO 9001: 2000 for Quality.
- KIMS Global group currently has 10 hospitals and 8 medical centres in India and around GCC.
- It can house an altogether of 1800 beds across India and GCC.
- In 2005, Cardiac Surgical department of KIMS performed the first Awake Open Heart Surgery, closing a large hole in the heart of the patient. It was the first case in Kerala and second in India.
- KIMS Global has bagged many awards including Health Tourism Award for maximum foreign exchange earnings, Modern Medicare Healthcare excellence Award in 2006, AV Gandhi Memorial Award 2007 for excellence in Cardiology, Golden Peacock Award 2013 for Business Excellence by the Institute of Directors, Star Health Insurance Award for Best Service Provider in 2014, etc.
- Trivandrum, India
- Established in : 2002
- Number of Beds : 1625
- Multi Speciality
KIMS Global is the first Indian hospital to have both International and National accreditation - NABH and ACHSI.
Team & Specialities
KIMS Global focuses on constantly improving its service standards by monitoring the conditions, requirements and the response time. They promote “Quality Never Diluted at KIMS
Qualified and Experienced Professionals
Hospital has a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors and nurses performing a wide range of procedures.
Centre of excellence in Neurosurgery, Liver and Renal transplant, Critical care, Neonatology and Interventional Radiology
In 2004, cardiac surgery performed free heart surgery for a 14 years old Pakistani girl.
Regularly monitors antibiotic prophylaxis for elective surgeries, infection control statistics on SSI, BSI, UTI, VAP etc, patient falls, bed sores and thrombophlebitis.
Ease of services
Also surveils average waiting time for a patient, their “door-to-needle” time, re – admissions in a month after discharge and staff response time for emergencies on a daily basis.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
KIMS Global, Trivandrum is equipped with some of the best state-of-art technology and well-equipped laboratory and emergency rooms.
- Friendly and well trained patient care service staff.
- Well-equipped laboratory and paramedical support.
- Hospital has South India’s emergency room which was inaugurated in 2010.
- Deluxe rooms and suites are provided with telephone, television and internet, plus plush designer rooms on the Executive Floor offer luxury to patients.
- KIMS Ayurveda Hospital offers treatment for various treatments from OsteoArthritis Knee treatment to Rejuvenation Therapy.
- KIMS Global is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and types of equipment such as 4-channel EMG machine, Color Doppler ultrasound scan and more.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
- Gurugram, India
- Established in : 2008
- Multi Speciality
Columbia Asia Hospital is a 90 bed multispecialty facility located in the upscale locality of the National Capital Region. The hospital offers a wide range of clinical services. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries