- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital was launched in 2008 by the Reliance Group and is now one of the best multi-speciality hospitals in Mumbai.
- It is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), College of American Pathology (CAP), and the National Accreditation Board of Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- The hospital is the only one in Mumbai that offers Full-Time Specialist System (FTSS) which ensures easy access to the dedicated specialists of the hospital.
- Offers cutting edge, non-invasive treatment that doesn’t harm nearby healthy tissue for a wide range of cancers and other potentially debilitating conditions.
- Employs Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to achieve the best outcomes for patients.
- The first hospital in India to have a three-room Intraoperative MRI Suite (IMRIS), which is a diagnostic and imaging solution that doesn’t require the patient to be moved.
- Equipped with the Novalis TX; the world’s first whole radiosurgery system for indications in the brain, liver, pancreas, and lung.
- The hospital has set up 18 sophisticated cancer care centres.
- Awarded the Smartest Hospital Building in India by Honeywell and the Times of India for its power consumption control, use of natural resources, worker safety, personal power supply, fire detection and notification, surveillance and intrusion detection.
- Mumbai, India
- Established in : 2006
- Number of Beds : 750
- Multi Speciality
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital aims to raise India’s global standing as a healthcare hub by emphasising excellence in clinical services, diagnostic facilities, and research.
Team & Specialities
The Hospital combines the best in medical treatment with strong ethical principles and a culture of care and compassion.
The only hospital in India to perform the fastest 1000 Robotic Surgeries within 48 months of launch.
The hospital’s team of specialists performed over 6300 complex cancer surgeries with excellent outcomes.
Centres of Excellence
In an all India survey undertaken by the Times of India, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has been ranked no.1 in western India for Dermatology, Diabetology, Plastic Surgery, and Trichology.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
The Hospital offers comprehensive healthcare services under one roof through transparent patient-centric care
- With an area spread over 10 Lakh Sq.ft, the hospital has 17 floors, two basements, 750 inpatient beds, and 22 Operating Theatres.
- It has the largest Critical Care Unit in Mumbai with 180 ICU beds.
- The hospital has over 140 full-time Consulting clinics, with the capacity to handle over 6,000 outpatient consultations every day.
- Equipped with 30 elevators; the largest elevator bank for any hospital in India capable of transporting 7.500 persons per hour, with different elevators for inpatients, outpatients, staff, and catering.
- The laboratory is housed on a single floor spread over an area of over 40,000 Sq.ft. It offers over 3,000 routine and highly advanced diagnostic, genetic, and molecular biology tests and also serves as a referral centre for second opinions.
- With 42 machines, the hospital has the largest Dialysis Centre in Mumbai.
- Equipped with the largest Multi-Speciality Rehabilitation Complex, spread over 30,000 Sq, ft.
- Equipped with a 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT, and 64 Slice Dual Source CT.
- The hospital also has a 24-hour Pharmacy, Prayer room, Salon and Spa, Business Centre, Gift Shop, Travel Desk, and Patient Relative Accommodation.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries