- One of India’s leading healthcare groups with over 7000 beds across 15 hospitals and an international presence through its hospital in Malaysia.
- Accredited by NABH and NABL.
- Through its seamless integration and paperless services, the multi-speciality hospital is moving towards becoming a ‘Digital Hospital’.
- The Group treats more than 2 million Indian and International patients every year and offers 60+ specialities.
- Major specialities include Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Nephrology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cancer care, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Gastrointestinal Science, Laparoscopic surgery, Liver transplantation surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Organ transplant, Orthopaedics, Paediatric & Child Care, Rheumatology, Spine Care, Renal sciences, and Urology amongst others.
- Achieved the Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2011.
- Asia Training and Development Excellence Awards in 2014.
- Golden Peacock National Training Award in 2014.
- Asian HR Leadership Awards in 2013 under the category of “Institution Building and Diversity & Human Resources”.
- Bangalore, India
- Established in : 1991
- Number of Beds : 650
- Multi Speciality
Manipal Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991 with the launch of its 650-bed flagship hospital in Bangalore.
Team & Specialities
Manipal Hospitals aims to develop an affordable tertiary care framework and extend it to homecare.
Manipal Hospitals, Karnataka, has established its name as an integrated healthcare provider. They are experts in diagnosis and treatment of various diseases across different specialities. They also meet global standards of research, ethical and clinical practices.
Centres of Excellence
Bariatric surgery, accident and emergency care, Cancer care, Cardiac science, Nephrology, Neuroscience, Spine Care, and Urology.
Manipal hospital also provides healthcare-at-home services to patients who are unable to visit hospitals due to various reasons. They also provide affordable healthcare services to the less privileged sections of society through their association with the Manipal Foundation and other NGOs.
at an affordable cost.
Manipal Hospitals offers the most cutting edge treatment by keeping up with the latest technological advancements.
- A total of 600 beds are available for the in-patients for allowing them to recover under the constant monitoring of the medical staff.
- The hospital is equipped with 144 intensive care beds amongst ICUs, ICCs, NICUs and 20 modular state-of-the-art operation theatres.
- Equipped with the best diagnostic and treatment equipment under one roof, including India’s pioneer and ultra-modern genetic counselling & treatment facility and Bone Marrow Transplant facility.
- Technologically advanced infrastructure is an integrated part of healthcare settings. Ample parking space, a large cafeteria, and spacious waiting areas are available for visitors.
- Emergency ambulance, special nurse services, and 24-hour support for NICU, ICU, Blood Bank, OTs, Anaesthesia, and Laboratory Services.
- Equipped with maternity facilities such as birthing suites, labour delivery rooms, diagnostic fetal CTG, labour analgesia, and management of high-risk pregnancies.
Location & Address
Manipal Hospitals, Bangalore
HAL Bus Stop, Old Airport Rd, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560017
AirportDistance38 kmDuration45 minutes
On-call, available at your doorstep
Ease of comfort
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries