- Part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG) established in 1953 as Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Karnataka, it is one of India’s foremost healthcare groups accredited by NABH and NABL.
- It is a multi speciality hospital that is moving towards becoming a ‘Digital Hospital’ with seamless integration and paperless services.
- Manipal Hospitals has 5900+ operational beds across 10 corporate hospitals and 5 teaching hospitals in India and has international presence through its hospital in Malaysia.
- The Group offers 60+ specialities and treats more than 2 million Indian and International patients every year.
- Major specialities include Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Nephrology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cancer care, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Vascular surgery, Gastrointestinal Science, Laparoscopic surgery, Liver transplantation surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Organ transplant, Orthopaedics, Paediatric & Child Care, Rheumatology, Spine Care, Renal sciences, and Urology amongst others.
- Achieved the Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2011.
- Asia Training and Development Excellence Awards in 2014.
- Golden Peacock National training Award in 2014.
- Asian HR Leadership Awards in 2013 under the category of “Institution Building and Diversity & Human Resources”.
- New Delhi, India
- Established in : 2018
- Number of Beds : 380
- Multi-Super Speciality
Manipal Hospitals aims to deliver affordable, accessible, and accurate healthcare to all sections of society, without bias.
Team & Specialities
Manipal Hospitals is devoted towards clinical excellence, patient centricity, and ethical practices.
Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka has prominent doctors from across the globe who carry decades of expertise under one roof. The hospital also meets global standards in research & clinical practices.
Centres of Excellence
Accident & Emergency care, Cancer care, Cardiology, Dermatology, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Nephrology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Laparoscopic surgery, Spine care, and Organ transplant amongst others.
Through their association with the Manipal foundation and other NGOs, they provide affordable healthcare services to the less privileged sections of society through their network of hospitals.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
Manipal Hospitals keeps pace with the latest technological breakthroughs and delivers the most cutting-edge treatment.
- They offer an integrated range of services from out-patient care to advanced clinical care that also extends to personalized home-care services.
- Manipal hospitals, Dwarka provides 24×7 emergency & trauma services, 380 beds with 13 modular state-of-the-art OTs, and 118 critical care beds.
- It is also equipped with the latest in medical technology such as, the automated pneumatic chute system, telemedicine, remote monitoring, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented thinking, EMR, and cutting edge infrastructure of global standards in radio-diagnosis amongst others.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
- Gurugram, India
- Established in : 2008
- Multi Speciality
Columbia Asia Hospital is a 90 bed multispecialty facility located in the upscale locality of the National Capital Region. The hospital offers a wide range of clinical services. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries