- Established in 2009, Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon is NABL and NABH accredited, and has also been accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI).
- It’s spread across 43 acres of land, housing six centers of excellence with cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure. These are the Heart Institute, Institute of Neurosciences, Kidney & Urology Institute, Bone & Joint Institute, Cancer Institute, and the Division of Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon offers 1250 beds and over 350 critical care beds, with 37 operation theatres that cater to over 22 different super-specialties under one roof.
- The hospital also includes a research center alongside a medical and nursing school.
- Medanta is the first hospital in India to offer Robotic Surgeries in Cardiology, Urology, and Gynaecology.
- ‘Flying Doctors India’, Medanta’s own air-ambulance service, launched in 2013 and was the first of its kind in India.
- The hospital integrates modern and traditional forms of medicine to provide accessible and affordable healthcare.
- Other Branches: Lucknow, Indore, Ranchi, DLF Cyber City, South Delhi, Delhi Airport, Sikandar Bagh, Sri Ganganagar
- Gurugram, India
- Established in : 2009
- Number of Beds : 1250
- Multi Speciality
Medanta is a multi-super speciality hospital in Gurgaon, founded by renowned cardiac surgeon Dr. Naresh Trehan.
Team & Specialities
Medanta brings together an outstanding pool of doctors, scientists, and clinical researchers who are pioneers in their fields.
The doctors at Medanta are highly qualified and leaders in their own specialties. Many of them are ‘Padma Shri’, ‘Padma Bhushan’, ‘Dr B. C. Roy National Award’, and ‘Marquis Who’s Who in the World’ recipients.
Medanta’s doctors have flown far and wide to carry out over 1,200 evacuations across 16 countries, such as Afghanistan, Nigeria, and Singapore.
Medanta’s achievements include setting a world record for the highest number of Total Knee Replacements in the least time with 30 surgeries per day.
3D-Printed Titanium Spine
In 2018, a team led by Dr. V Anand Naik, Senior Consultant, Spine Surgery, Bone & Joint Institute at the Medanta the Medicity Gurgaon performed India’s first artificial 3D printed spine implantation to help a woman walk again.
Medanta has an International Training Centre, accredited by the American Heart Association, that regularly holds training programs for medical professionals, staff, and the community.
at an affordable cost.
Medanta’s one of India’s largest multi-super speciality hospitals, spread over a vast 43 acres of land.
- The hospital has 20 treatment beds that are always functional.
- Medanta offers various treatment packages for international patients looking for medical care.
- Foreign patients are also provided International Executives during the whole duration of their stay, and there are a variety of options available for international cuisine.
The hospital provides day care services for surgeries, chemotherapy, dialysis, and other procedures that do not require overnight hospitalisation.
- They have numerous advanced facilities in the hospital, including 256 Slice Ct, Brain Suite, Intra-Operative Imaging Operating Theater, Da Vinci Robot, 4 Linear Accelerators, Integrated Brachytherapy Unit with remote controlled HDR, 3.0 Tesla MRI, 3D and 4D UltraSound and Digital Mammography, and more.
- Medanta has 5 types of rooms and wards: Multibed Ward, Twin Sharing Room, Single Room, Single Deluxe Room, and Super Deluxe Room.
- It also has religious facilities, a fitness centre, a spa and wellness centre, a beauty salon, a café, business centre services, and more.
Location & Address
Medanta – The Medicity
CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana-122001, India
AirportDistance21.1 kmDuration30 min away
Easily available on call.
Metro StationDistance5.8 km to Huda City CentreDuration12 mins
Ease of comfort
- TV and phone in rooms
- Private rooms
- Free WiFi
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dry cleaning & laundry
- Welcome Package
- Nursery/Nanny services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Translation services
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries