- Inaugurated by India’s first prime minister in 1951, Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital is the largest private sector hospital in Mumbai.
- Accredited by NABH and NABL for high quality patient care, the hospital has been at the forefront of healthcare for 70 years.
- 350 beds, 75 critical care beds, and 11 state-of-the-art modular operation theatres.
- It is among the most advanced centres for Digestive and Hepatobiliary diseases, Gastro-intestinal surgery, and Minimal Access & Bariatric surgery.
- It offers 55 specialities under one roof including, Liver transplants, Kidney transplants, Bone marrow transplants, Heart transplants, a Cancer Care, Child Health, Critical Care, Digestive & Liver diseases, Cardiology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Joint reconstruction & Spine surgery, Plastic & Cosmetic surgery, Renal sciences & transplants among others.
- Launched the revolutionary treatment for Parkinson’s – Apomorphine Pen & Pump – for the first time in India in collaboration with Parkinson’s Centre of Excellence, King’s College, London.
- Won E-India award in 2010.
- Edge awards in 2011 and 2012.
- Healthcare Excellence Award, CISCO Technology Award and Medical Excellence Award.
- Mumbai, India
- Established in : 1951
- Number of Beds : 350
- Super Specialty
Nanavati Hospital carries with it a 70 year old legacy of offering compassionate care
Team & Specialities
At Nanavati Hospital, their team of medical experts are dedicated to providing world-class services
The hospital offers 1,500 highly experienced healthcare providers, 150 globally renowned super specialists, and 350 medical experts who provide a number of services in practically every field of modern medicine and health care.
Centres of Excellence
Centre for Hepato-Pancreatic Biliary Diseases & Liver Transplant, Heart Centre, Centre for Critical Care, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction, Renal & Urological Sciences, and Neurosciences among others.
Liver Transplant Unit
The Liver Transplant Unit at the Centre for Hepato-Pancreatic Biliary Diseases is a dedicated unit providing the most comprehensive care to patients suffering from advanced liver disease or end-stage liver disease (ESLD).
The Liver Transplant Unit has a success rate of around 90 per cent.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
Nanavati Hospital’s state-of-the medical systems and technology are backed by the expertise of its healthcare professionals
- State-of-the-art Imaging Centre, spanning over 1,000 sq.ft, houses 3 Tesla 32-channel wide bore MRI scanner with MR guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery (MRgFUS), a 64-slice PET CT with cardiac capability, and a High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
- An Out-Patient Department covering over 75,000 sq.ft.
- Separate Triage and Observation areas at the Emergency wing of the hospital.
- The Heart Centre is equipped with Allura Xper FD 10 system, the first of its kind in Mumbai.
- The Department of Pediatrics has 8 dedicated beds for Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) and a 12 bed pediatric ICU.
- One of the few hospitals to be equipped with the Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
The Aster DM network across the country now encompasses 19,258 healthcare professionals and 2018+ doctors with several JCI accredited clinics and diagnostic centers. The hospital is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. A move towards such a unique vision is Aster CMI. Read More
- Number of Beds : 1500
- Multi Specialty
A multispecialty hospital with 6 blocks, having 11 levels, and each interconnected via stairways and lobbies along with 300 residential apartments for consultants and staff assuring 24/7 availability. The design of the hospital is complaint with international accredited hospital architectural norms. One of the few hospitals in the world having an inpatient bed capacity of 1500 with 120 OPD chambers on one level ensure convenience to the patients. Read More
- Established in : 2003
- Single Specialty
Asian Heart Institute (AHI) is a 17-year old hospital set up with an aim to provide world-class cardiac care to patients across the globe. The hospital has more than 3, 80,000 patients, and have completed over 43,000 angiographies and more than 24,000 heart surgeries. The hospital boasts a staggering success rate of 99.83% in bypass surgeries and an overall 99.4% success rate in cardiac surgeries which are among the highest in the world. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries