- Established in the year 2006, Paras Hospital is a NABH, NABL accredited super speciality hospital that offers 55 specialities under one roof.
- It specializes in Neurosciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery), Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery), Orthopaedics (Trauma, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery) and Mother & Child Care.
- The hospital’s clinical laboratory is also NABL accredited.
- First neuroscience centre in the region to operate on deep-seated tumours.
- First private hospital of Delhi NCR to have stand-alone image-guided tumour navigation surgery technology.
- Awarded Best Healthcare Campaign for Breastfeeding Rooms in Public Places at Six Sigma Healthcare Awards Function, 2015.
- Awarded Best Hospital for Neurosurgery and Neurology in Delhi NCR at Times Achievers Awards 2017.
- Awarded Best Hospital for Neurosurgery and Neurology for International Patients in FICCI Medical Value Travel Event, 2017.
- Haryana, India
- Established in : 2006
- Number of Beds : 250
- Super Speciality
Since its inception, Paras Hospitals has been moving forward with the vision to provide innovative and accessible health care to its patients.
Team & Specialities
The hospital is supported by a team of well-reputed doctors of both national and international accreditation.
The hospital has more than 65 experienced and reputed doctors on board. It is also one of the few hospitals in the country where deep-seated tumours are operated.
Lifetime Achievement Award
Dr. (Prof.) V. S.Mehta, the Director of Neurosciences at the hospital, received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 6th MT India Healthcare Awards in 2016.
Dr Tapan Ghose, Director & HOD of Cardiology at the hospital successfully performed India'sIndia's first Day-care Angioplasty.
at an affordable cost.
Paras Hospitals is supported with state of the art and technologically advanced pieces of equipment and industrial prowess.
- The hospital is equipped with 250 beds and 65 ICU beds.
- It also has advanced operation theatres and Neurosurgery ICU.
- It is the first private hospital in New Delhi NCR to have Image-Guided Tumour Navigation Surgery Technology.
- It is the only hospital in the region that advocates for Transradial Interventional cardiology.
- The hospital provides secure online access to medical reports and express check-in through the international patients’ lounge.
- Paras Hospital, Gurugram, has one of the best Neurosciences centres in the region with all the facilities under one roof.
- Paras Hospital pioneers in several speciality departments such as Minimal Invasive Surgery, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Cosmetic and Plastic surgery, to list a few.
Location & Address
Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
Phase- I, Paras Hospitals, C-1, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002.
AirportDistance18 kmsDuration34 mins
Easily available on call
Metro StationDistance2 kmsDuration10 mins
Ease of comfort
- TV and phone in rooms
- Private rooms
- Free WiFi
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dry cleaning & laundry
- Welcome Package
- Nursery/Nanny services
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Cuisine Interpreter
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalization
- Postoperative follow-up
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries