- Set in the heart of Mumbai’s business district, New Age Wockhardt Hospital is a JCI, NABH, and NABL accredited tertiary care centre founded in 2014.
- Three medical institutes are incorporated in the hospital namely; The Wockhardt Heart Institute, The Wockhardt Critical Care Institute, and The Wockhardt Stroke Institute.
- New Age Wockhardt is part of a chain of hospitals owned by the parent company Wockhardt Limited, India’s 5th largest pharmaceutical and healthcare company.
- Wockhardt has its presence across the country with nine multispeciality hospital networks.
- The Group is also associated with Partners Medical International (PMI), USA, who not only have access to PMI’s expertise in surgery and medical services but also in project planning and hospital development.
- New Age Wockhardt is the first fully wireless hospital in all of Asia, with wireless ECG management systems, paperless ICUs, and GPS enabled ambulance systems that send relevant statistics to doctors, reducing the door-to-needle time in emergency cases.
- The hospital is also the first to be equipped with the ICCA system that enables anytime-anywhere patient data retrieval by doctors.
- Awarded the LEED Building (US Green Building), Green OT (Green Operation Theatre), COEMBS (Centre of Excellence of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery), and SOEMBS (Surgeon of Excellence of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery) Certifications.
- Mumbai, India
- Established in : 2014
- Number of Beds : 350
- Multi Specialty
New Age Wockhardt Hospital was founded with the vision of treating and healing millions of lives around the globe.
Team & Specialities
New Age Wockhardt Hospital offers the best in Multi-Speciality Care with a focus on Heart and Critical Care.
The doctors at Wockhardt have a collective experience of more than 10,000 interventional procedures and surgeries in each speciality, along with extensive experience in performing the least invasive surgeries.
The New Age Wockhardt Hospital houses three advanced institutes, namely, The Cardiac Institute, The Bone & Joint Institute, and The Brain & Nerve Care Institute.
Centres of Excellence
The hospital has the best specialists in Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Urology, Gastroenterology, Aesthetics & Minimal Access Surgery and the most cutting edge equipment and healthcare facilities.
The hospital's Stroke Institute tackles cases of Critical Emergencies & Strokes, bringing the best healthcare professionals together in a Stroke Support Group to help patients get back to their normal lives quickly.
at an affordable cost.
- New Delhi
- Gleneagles Kolkata
- New Delhi
- Vasant Kunj
The New Age Wockhardt Hospital is a state-of-the-art tertiary care hospital equipped with the latest technologies and renown healthcare experts.
- New Age Wockhardt is a 21-storied tertiary care hospital with 350 inpatient beds, the largest and most advanced 8 bedded Accident & Emergency Unit.
- The hospital has two highly advanced Cath Labs with Ultra-modern technology to perform high-risk Coronary Procedures and Neurological Surgeries.
- The hospital has some of the most advanced Operation Theatre Suites available today. A total of 8 OTs are dedicated to the Cardiac, Joint Replacement, Neurology, Oncology, MAS and Organ Transplantation Departments.
- Equipped with 100 ICU beds, making it the largest number of ICU beds available in any hospital. These beds are connected to the IntelliSpace Critical Care & Anaesthesia (ICCA) system, which sends patient vitals to a doctor 24×7 helping them better detect and treat a patient’s condition.
- Largest Paediatric Cardiac Unit in South Mumbai equipped to provide the highest level of excellence in Paediatric Cardiac Care.
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
- Ansal Plaza Near Gol Chakkar, Block F, Palam Vihar, Haryana, Gurugram – 122017
- Established in : 2008
- Multi Specialty
Columbia Asia Hospital is a 90 bed multispecialty facility located in the upscale locality of the National Capital Region. The hospital offers a wide range of clinical services. Read More
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries